The often frantic pace of everyday life takes a toll on all of us; rushing to work, fighting traffic, trying to get dinner on the table, trying to juggle some kind of social life, all can wear you down mentally and physically. Modern life can lead to a number of physical and mental problems:
- Panic Attacks
- High Blood Pressure
- Immune Deficiency
Dealing with these, and other issues, can sometimes seem like an insurmountable problem, but help is available from a Breathwork Therapist.
You’re Not Alone
If you’ve been feeling ‘out of kilter’ lately and can’t really put your finger on the problem, it might be a good idea to explore Breathwork as a way to center yourself and improve your life. There could be a number of reasons why you feel you aren’t getting as much out of life as you should:
- Working long hours
- Problems with coworkers
- Family and personal difficulties
- Minor physical problems
Speaking with a Breathwork therapist and scheduling a breathing session is your first step to getting your life back on track and feeling better about yourself, both physically and mentally.
Improving Your Life through Breathwork
Breathing is such a basic, instinctive activity that most of us don’t even think about it. However, because breath is literally life, the way we breathe is central to our wellbeing. Breathing does more than just deliver oxygen throughout our bodies, it also affects our spiritual and mental states.
When you have decided to undertake Breathwork to help get your life back into focus, it’s important to rely upon a qualified Breathwork therapist to assist you on this journey. You may decide to have one-on-one sessions with your therapist, or you may enjoy being part of a Breathwork group, the choice is yours. Very often, an introductory session with your Breathwork therapist can guide you in this.
Once you have embarked on the consciousness raising world of Breathwork, you will discover that you feel better in a number of ways. You will actually find out how worthwhile your life is once again, after you have shed the millstones that have been holding you down.
- Your ability to think, make decisions, and focus will improve as more oxygen is delivered to your brain.
- The toxins that have accumulated in your body as a result of stress and the environment will be flushed out.
- Insomnia is a real curse that removes the ability to put aside cares. Breathwork can help to restore your ability to enjoy a full night’s sleep and wake up feeling invigorated and rested again.
- The relaxation you will experience during a Breathwork session will carry over into your everyday life as you learn how to use the breathing techniques your therapist teaches you to combat daily irritations and stress.
- Eating problems, such as overeating or not eating enough, can be brought under control as you learn how to breathe correctly. Also, because Breathwork helps to reduce stress, it also negates the reasons for bad eating habits as well.
- Your neglected spiritual side will find an outlet through Breathwork, which will help you to enjoy the beauty of the natural world around you and find peace with yourself.
Breathwork is more than just an exercise you undergo for a few hours every week or so, it’s a way to effect a real change in your life; a way to make your life better and more fulfilling.